Check all T-SQL objects (views, stored procedures, functions) of an MS SQL Server database
checktsql is a Windows application which connects to an MS SQL Server database and
- SELECTs from every view
- EXECUTEs every stored procedure using NULL parameters
- SELECTs every function
- SELECTs from every table-valued function
inside a transaction which will be rolled back after each execution.
Setting the FMTONLY flag will check all conditional paths in the code.
- Connect to an MS SQL Server database using Windows or SQL Server login
- Check all objects as described above, optionally setting FMTONLY on or off
- Restrict output window to display objects raising errors only
- Copy check result as complete list or list of objects with errors to the clipboard
See the blog for articles on checktsql.
- Windows with .Net 2.0 Framework installed
- MS SQL Server (2005+)
- 100528 Initial Release 1.00
checktsql Screenshots (4 images)