SchemaFind enables you to efficiently search your database schema for any text string.
The search includes object names (table names, views, etc.) as well as stored procedures, view definitions, et cetera.
Currently, MS SQL Server 2000 and 2005 and Oracle 8i and 9i databases are supported.
Search options depend on the kind of database being searched.
- Search object names and object definitions
- Restrict search to SQL code, comments, etc.
- Support for MS SQL Server 7, 2000, 2005, and Oracle 8i, 9i
- Display SQL definition of matching objects (views, stored procedures, etc)
- MS SQL Server client
- Oracle client, Oracle OLE DB driver